Research We Support.
The Partnership Program provides academic researchers and businesses with the opportunity to progress their research through funding agreements, collaboration and management support.
The Partnership Program actively encourages and supports innovative research and collaboration between academic institutions and businesses in baking and grain foods.
Funding Support & Management:
- Academic and applied research projects
- Collaboration between academic institutions and businesses
- Building knowledge, capabilities and skills
- The management of Funding Agreements, NDA’s, Ownership of Intellectual Property and Contracts.
Project Development and Implementation Support:
- For scoping and desktop research for innovative concepts
- For pilot studies and research to achieve proof of concept
- Project planning and workflow management
- Support for planning and funding of further research projects